Translate

Friday, June 17, 2011

Day 579 of Giving Thanks

Now more than ever I feel the need to share and the desire to relay my heart. There was a time when relaying my heart meant relaying my pain or sorrow, my complaints or needs – relaying the not so positive. I am learning to bring those things to God, and let Him help me solve what needs to be solved, repair what needs to be repaired and eliminate what needs to be eliminated. I am learning that my Father knows best, now and from the beginning.

‎"The Word of life existed from the beginning. We have heard it. We have seen it. We observed and touched it. This life was revealed to us. We have seen it, and we testify about it. We are reporting to you about this eternal life that was in the presence of the Father and was revealed to us." ~1 John 1:1-2

In every day, His love is revealed. In every day, I see His grace in so many ways. In every day, I understand more, and appreciate the moments more. Today, I relay His love for me and extend that to others. Let me love Lord and remember all that You did for me through the cross and through Your promises in the amazing Word.

‎"We should pray that God's Heavenly will for our lives become an earthly reality." I heart this a few days ago from my friend Claudia – who said her late husband, Pastor Phil Busbee use to say it all the time.

Let Me Believe, Even Before I See
I am looking to God for great things...
Let me always extend mercy before it's needed.
Prepare the way...
... Make me strong.
Faith in What We Don't See“The fundamental fact of existence is that this trust in God, this faith, is the firm foundation under everything that makes life worth living. It's our handle on what we can't see. The act of faith is what distinguished our ancestors, set them above the crowd.” ~Hebrews 11:1-2
 "Yes, Lord!" 
I am here Lord, ready to hear all that You have for me.
When I ignore, I am sure You will get my attention, and I thank You for that.
When my eyes are closed to what is necessary, bathe me in the warmth of Your living water, so I can see all that You have for me to see. Just be with me.
“Yes, Lord!”
Your strength today as I step into the world.
Your eyes today as I see all that there is to see.
Your ears today as I listen intently for every morsel of instruction.
Your heart today as I lean into You to be compassionate.
Your grace extended and given freely as I communicate.
Your mercy handed out as I encounter my circumstances.
You in me, more of You and less of me today Lord.

More than I can ever imagine, or could have imagined, there is a love so deep and heart-felt that my soul sings and rejoices in hope and joy and love and contentment. 
I love You Lord and I know that it is all about the cross. And, You did it for me. You endured so much more than humanly possible, although You were very much human at the time, and all along fully God at all times, and for all times.
My friends, will you join me?
My friends, join me…
… In loving Him and trusting Him.
The blessings are everywhere You are Lord... Let me see my life through Your eyes.
"Yes, Lord!" 

I sure need to say that more, and really, really (REALLY) listen to Him when He says, "move, be still, trust, stay, love, wait, walk, run" and in all of it while I rest in Him and His promises for me; and my life is joyful, hopeful and full. Today I am whole. Every day I am His.

‎".. the Lord takes delight in His people;He crowns the humble with salvation."~Psalm 149:4 NIV


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me