Translate

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Irresistibly Sweet Blogger Award


This morning I received an award… me! My beautiful friend presented me (virtually) with the “Irresistibly Sweet Blogger Award”. Wow, and it came from a dear friend (whom I have never met in person), but one who is someone who will randomly come to mind to pray for, and would pray for me too. Robin Prater  is an amazing encourager and beautiful woman of God. Robin, thank you for being a shining light, not only for me but for so many others. You are irresistibly sweet and wonderful.

Friends, if you haven’t met Robin yet, you must. Her blog, Robin’s Nest has insights, guests and her reviews of the newest books and authors - Robin's work always makes me feel good and positive.

There are a few rules in accepting this award. First, thank that extra special person who has blessed you with this  award. Second, share seven random facts about yourself. Third, share the sweetness of passing this award on to some folks who bless you rather sweetly. See, how easy it is? Here is a list of those I am giving this award to. I hope you all will take a few moments and visit their blogs. These are wonderful blogs I go to for encouragement and walk away with a sweet feeling of grace. To them I am giving this sweet award.

1. Tina Wetor@ Anointed Manna 
2. Julie Gorman@ His Love Extended Ministries
3. Tammy Maltby@ A Life Giving Women 
4. Sandy Cooper@ God Speaks
5. Darlene Shortbrige@ Darlene Shortbridge


Ladies, you are my sweet, amazing, smart, encouraging and beautiful friends and sisters in Christ. Thank you for giving me so many inspiring days through your words.

So I am supposed to share seven things about me. 1. I have a great life, full and I expect God things to happen. 2. I am married to the love of my life. 3. I have the greatest and most amazing young woman as a daughter.  4. I love the idea and action of love. I love people – figuring them out and allowing God to help me. 5. I can be quite lazy, although I rarely allow myself to do so. 6. I am addicted to writing and coffee, and very definitely Jesus. 7. I am grateful every day for many things, but most of all the life I have because of the future I have – an eternity in heaven.

2 comments:

  1. Love it!!! Congrats, that's fabulous!!! :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet sweet sweet thank you girl!! You are a doll!

    ReplyDelete

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me