Translate

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Day 588 of Giving Thanks

Sitting before You this morning, I am comforted and my heart is joyful in knowing who I am. Being still and in Your presence is definitely Your prescribed treatment for this body I reside in… it is a daily routine that completely prepares me for the day today, and every day. My pastor has been going through a series called, Identity Theft (Who Do You Think You Are?)… and every week since the study began, I am firmly reminded of who I truly am, because of who He is and what He did.

My prayer today, “I ask that He will strengthen (me) in my inner self from the riches of His glory through the Spirit." ~Ephesians 3:16 (CEB)

How can I possibly contain all the emotions I am experiencing at this moment, because I know that I AM NOT ALONE - YOU ARE HERE - I HAVE HOPE BEYOND MEASURE - it is the greatest feeling to be A CHILD OF GOD!  Yes Lord, tear down all my walls. Lord expose all that needs to be lifted to You for repair, confessing, removal, healing and help bring to my attention all things that remind me every day that You are God, and that I NEED YOU greatly.

My friends, whether you realize it or not, when you are in God's presence, you are CHANGING into who He planned you to be. That right there is enough to be rejoicing and praising His name. Through every day, we get to change and become better because He is with us. Wouldn’t you agree that is something to be grateful for?


Jesus is my hero! And, I have so many stories to tell of Him, and His goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me