Translate

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Day 357 of Giving Thanks

Ever wonder why some things happen in your life – a change, a challenge or even the results of a bad choice? Then later you that whatever that circumstance was, turned out to be absolutely perfect? That is my life right now! I see everything, no matter what it is, as absolutely perfect and perfect timing.

Time is so precious. Make sure you spend it wisely. First things first - know your priorities and the proper order of those priorities. Who is first, and how do 'I' make it first every day? The almighty creator desires that He be first... And He is faithful.

I am officially closer to fifty than forty, and I think “how do I feel about that?” Considering that the first thirty-seven years (or twenty of my adult days) were spent away from God, I would say “I feel great about that.” How about you?

I have come to realize that every moment of every day is so very important – that every moment builds toward my purpose. And, being part of a community that loves God, reveres God, puts God first, understands that nothing happens without God has totally changed my life. If you can't say this about your life, maybe you would like to know what that feels like

I look back on my life, and see how everything comes into alignment – all the dots are connected. Even the decisions made that I wanted to keep hidden, play out for God’s glory. I am grateful that the outlook of my past has changed. That my old feelings of regret, pain and hardship has turned to “lessons learned” and preparation for greatness.  I encourage you to do the same. I look back upon the past as training ground for the greatest part of my life – right now!

"May he give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed." ~Psalm 20:4

I realize that the only way to stay on the right course is with “God in control”.  My life will be lived out with passion and complete hope for the future. I trust that the dreams I have prayed for, the visions I have dwelt in are the desires of the heart, placed there by my heavenly Father.

“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." ~Jeremiah 29:11



No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me