Translate

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Day 369 of Giving Thanks

I have the most amazing friends and truly, a wonderful life – even when I am exhausted, I have learned to look at things appropriately. For it is when I put the right things first, I can realize what God has for me.


"God loves you. Personally. Powerfully. Passionately. Others have promised and failed. But God has promised and succeeded.” Shared by the awesome Aliza Bryant earlier today on her Facebook page.


Denise Prescott provided the greatest verse for me today, as it was the encouragement I needed this afternoon. “Jesus turned around, and when he saw her he said, ‘Daughter, be encouraged! Your faith has made you well.” And the woman was healed at that moment.’” ~Matthew 9:22


Father, today is simple. I am grateful I can come to You and I can trust You. I pray that I can see the steps You desire me to take. I pray I hear you calling me toward the right direction. I pray that my eyes see clearly, though the world’s distractions and the enemy’s confusion. Today I seek healing, deeply through my soul – a cleansing that only you can provide, and thank You for providing it for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me