Translate

Friday, November 5, 2010

Day 358 of Giving Thanks

As I exited on Rosemead Blvd in Pasadena tonight – and immediately as I got off the freeway there was a detour winding me around and off path. To top it off the GPS in my phone stopped working because of a weak signal. Let’s just say, I was a bit turned around.

Sounds just like life. I am on this path, and as I exit to refuel or do some maintenance, and on occasion, a detour or wrong turn – and what I know is that my spiritual GPS is working just find.

I arrived safely to my destination tonight, and I know that my ultimate destination is determined and secured. God’s Purpose through Salvation, with that I end tonight…

detour

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me