Translate

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Day 373 of Giving Thanks

Tonight four women of God, daughters of a mighty King, came together and came before an amazing creator. What an incredible time in fellowship and worship through prayer and petition. Listening to the prayers and pleas, was music – the most beautiful combination of the unspoken and the spoken words.

Through whispers and tears, we spoke praise and worship and we peered into tenderness, grace and mercy of a creator who loves us greatly. God lives greatly in my heart and the thought of the life I have with God as my guide truly amazes me. As we prayed for others, there was a sense of purpose; a sense of gratitude and hope for restoration, healing and softening of hearts and the ultimate winning of souls in the future.

As we talked about what we would pray about, it was like the prayer time had already begun – before they arrived, I was able to come before my Father and be quiet and still and pray for our time together. That is a new concept for me – prayer before prayer.

“But you, dear friends, carefully build yourselves up in this most holy faith by praying in the Holy Spirit, staying right at the center of God's love, keeping your arms open and outstretched, ready for the mercy of our Master, Jesus Christ. This is the unending life, the real life!" Jude 1:20-21

Earlier today, I met with the publisher for getting Giving Thanks Daily into book form, a daily devotional – as I reflect on my day, I am humbled by how so much works together for God’s good. I understand so many things much more clearly. I am grateful for confirmation.

“And the Father who knows all hearts knows what the Spirit is saying, for the Spirite pleads for us believers in harmony with God's own will. And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are all called according to his purpose for them. For God knew his people in advance, and he chose them to become like his Son, so that his Son would be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters.” ~ Romans 8:27-29 (New Living Translation)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me