Translate

Monday, November 22, 2010

Day 375 of Giving Thanks

Today I have started and restarted my post at least five times. I start, He erases; and I step back, sit still and ponder.  I am grateful that it is up to God to direct my fingers on these keys and my heart to know when it is right and it is His. 


Here it is!


Our life is what our thoughts make it.” `Marcus Aurelius


My thought life has changed, and that has changed everything!


“Thoughts are boomerangs, returning with precision to their source. Choose wisely which ones you throw.” ~ Author Unknown ~


Lord I place all my concerns and responsibilities at your feet today, take them and help me make sense of all this. Father, You control, I abide.


“Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." ~Matthew 19:26


Years ago, I was where many of you are; trusting, yet not fully trusting, because I hadn’t been able to trust others before – believing, yet not completely, mostly because I was not focused on the right things.


“Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.” ~ Philippians 3:13-14


Today, I trust God fully – and I believe completely.


I would like to share some truth – God's word comes in between the pages of The Bible. If you cannot validate a word here, in the Bible, it is not truth. If you are seeking the truth, or prophetic words of wisdom, let God do the job. Remove the known obstacles from your sights – the gimmicks, astrology and online fortune-tellers are just a few of these obstacles – these diversions will keep you from the truth and open to the enemy’s ploys.


Christians, the word is truth, the only truth. All those other things are the games of the enemy; remove them from your life. Be careful what you share, as others are watching. And, truly there is so much at stake.


But our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ, who, by the power that enables him to bring everything under his control, will transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like his glorious body.” ~ Philippians 3:20-21

1 comment:

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me