Translate

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Day 360 of Giving Thanks

As did Jeremiah, so I will call unto my God, and know that He will show me great and mighty things.

I have to consciously remember the miracles in my life – the little ones that occur every day and all day – the near misses in the car, the ones I know about and the ones I do not. Every day things happen around me, and in my life. What an amazing life, and so much to be thankful for.

I was reminded again today that I need to step out of God’s way so He can work and reveal all the beauty He holds for me. I am a mere child, one who sits and day dreams about how things “should” be according to my understanding and within my comprehension. As I prayed this afternoon, I thought of Esther and how God used her, how she waited, and a nation was saved.

It is Your will Father, I pray for and that Your purpose through my life be realized.

 “My salvation and my honor depend on God; he is my mighty rock, my refuge." ~Psalm 62:7

One of my life verses is Hebrews 11:1, which tells me Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.I know God is working, I just can’t see everything yet, and because I trust that God is who He says He is, I will honor Him, and seek His presence.

"Let the king be enthralled by your beauty; honor him, for he is your Lord." `Psalm 45:11


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me