Translate

Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 498 of Giving Thanks

Sometimes I am amazed at how many times God allows the same lessons in my life; and the lessons come once I fail the test. Today, I had one of those repeated tests.

My day started out a little late, but I did not want to give up my quiet time, so I cut some ‘get ready’ time from my routine. I am grateful that I am one of those women who can get ready, start to finish, in twenty minutes.

So, as the test arrived, I did not hesitate even a second, I stopped and prayed, “Lord, take these feelings away. Toughen my skin. Make me respond as you would respond. Keep my eyes on You and allow me to release my feelings.”


"In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace that he lavished on us with all wisdom and understanding." Ephesians 1:7 (NIV)

I am not saying “I have arrived”, I am saying that “I will arise, with the power of the Holy Spirit. And, today was one of them. Thank You for Your mighty presence today Lord."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me