Translate

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Day 475 of Giving Thanks


I love the fact that I can celebrate every day. I am grateful for my life and everything I have access to.

  • I get to celebrate the wonderful gift of Jesus – life forever.
  • I get to celebrate being able to see the amazing world around me – the vibrant colors of God.
  • I get to celebrate the sounds of the world – the silence, the whisper of the wind.
  • I get to celebrate touching my surroundings – holding my husband’s hand, a hug and the feel of dirt when planting.
  • I get to celebrate knowing that my life is in order – my life has purpose that is perfect and designed from love.

"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another." ~John 13:34-35

C.hrist is my reason and cause for celebration. Having a life here is temporary, but with Christ, life is promised for E.ternity – amazing, isn’t it? Although I have done nothing to deserve it, I get to live in the L.ight with the E.verlasting love of my heavenly Father. In the beginning, God, the Father, the Holy Spirit and the future blood of Jesus, devised a B.rilliant plan to save those they loved first. My life has changed, daily I get to walk in the R.adiance of the Spirit, in complete A.alliance of the T.three in One to have an E.xtraordinary and exemplary existence.

Today I am celebrating many things, and especially on my heart is the celebration of my marriage, a partnership and friendship that has forged through the years – I am grateful for the celebration of love –not the love of the movies or a love like in the magazines, but a love of true experiences and life exposed through circumstances. This is a love of resilience, resolution and revelation.

Celebrate Every DayMarriage and family - the most important things on earth. How does it all work, God, the most important thing ever. Marriage is a gift of God – God has revealed that when we treat it as that precious gift, I can see things so differently. I do not want to miss anything because I know that everything is as a continual gift from God - He rewards for faith in this one.

When a marriage stays together, people are often asking "How" - what an amazing answer to say "God, that's how."

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Love never fails." ~1 Corinthians 13:4-8


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me