Translate

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Day 394 of Giving Thanks Daily - Guest Writer, Ron McIntyre

Love's Offering

I am your Lord, gracious and loving. Rest in My Love, walk in My ways. Each week is a week of progress, steady progress upward. You may never see it, but I do.

I judge not by outward appearances, I judge the heart, and I see in your hearts one single desire to do My Will. The simplest offering by a child brought or done with the one desire to give you pleasure, or to show you love, is it not more loved  by you than the offerings of those who love you not?

So, though you may feel that your work has been spoiled or unfinished, I see it only as Love's offering. Courage, My children.

While climbing a steep hill, a man is often more conscious of the weakness of his stumbling feet than of the view, the grandeur, or even of his upward progress.

My children, I am here, your waiting Lord, ready at your call. I am among you as one that serves. Meek and Holy, ready to be used and commanded. Remember that is the finest quality of greatness--service. I, who could command a universe--I await the commands of My children. bring Me into everything.

You will find such joy as the time goes on in speaking to each other of Me, and together climbing higher. Always humble, meek, and lowly in heart.

Learn this--no position--just a servant.

              Then,

Persevere, persevere. Love and laugh. Rejoice.

 Strength and Honor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me