Translate

Monday, July 4, 2011

Day 595 of Giving Thanks

We have unlimited power and hope, yet we tend to forget that we do. I realize that I have to remember who gives that power and hope, and that He is not stingy with His gifts for us. When I started to write tonight, I was thinking how amazing God has been when I have these times – the times that I feel the well is dry. I obviously realize the well will never be dry and that He does not limit what He reveals, but I can definitely allow things to get in the way of hearing what He has for me.

“But you shall receive power (ability, efficiency, and might) when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you shall be My witnesses in Jerusalem and all Judea and Samaria and to the ends (the very bounds) of the earth.” ~ Acts 1:8 (Amplified Bible)

It has been an amazingly busy, and an “amazingly grace” recognizing time of my life. How about you, do you recognize His grace in your life? That is when we start to realize how powerful we can be – and with power, there is hope.

“I have the strength to face all conditions by the power that Christ gives me.” ~Philippians 4:13 (Good News Translation)

My life is blessed, and I am so hopeful…

“Such hope never disappoints or deludes or shames us, for God's love has been poured out in our hearts through the Holy Spirit Who has been given to us.” ~Romans 5:5 (Amplified Bible)

And, all I can do is praise His name, and live greatly in the power of getting to know Him - with the hope…

‎"Praise the LORD, my soul. LORD my God, you are very great; you are clothed with splendor and majesty." ~Psalm 104:1 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me