Translate

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Day 597 of Giving Thanks

God You are my strength.
I will not allow the enemy to take my joy and replace it with anxiety.
I will not allow the enemy to be heard above the voice of God.
I will not allow the enemy to take hold of my emotions, when I have the strength of God on hand.
I will depend on the power of the Holy Spirit to loose all that is not God, while being greatly aware it is victory, I already bask in.

I have watched my life change, and felt the stirrings in my heart daily with God at work. His work, from the deepest pit, is the most beautiful of all expressions of love. This is the love of a Father with His daughter, His child who can never be replaced or removed from His grips. He is right here with me. And, when I allow Him to "be here for me", He miraculously moves my heart from broken to whole.

‎"God's readiness to give and forgive is now public. Salvation's available for everyone! We're being shown how to turn our backs on a godless, indulgent life, and how to take on a God-filled, God-honoring life. This new life is starting right now, and is whetting our appetites for the glorious day when our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ, appears. He offered himself as a sacrifice to free us from a dark, rebellious life into this good, pure life, making us a people he can be proud of, energetic in goodness." ~Titus 2:14

No matter where I go in the bible, I can find the most amazing assurances, confirmations and words of hope. How does this happen? It is the amazing translation of the Holy Spirit. He takes what is written and filters it through and out the other side is what I need – that is what happened today. In a brief moment of despair, I sought His guidance and wisdom, and in the next moment, I was comforted. And, now I write – a gift, that in itself is a miracle, that He uses to teach me, inspire me and helps me make progress on this journey.

I write so that I can heal through His chosen therapy for me, and to share what He gives so freely, to others. Reading the words from 1 John today, I felt a connection like no other. His heart writes, my heart writes! Let me be light Lord. Let me be a tool in Your mighty hands. Let me become who You desire me to become.

1 John 1GOD’S WORD Translation (GW)
John’s Reason for Writing 1The Word of life existed from the beginning. We have heard it. We have seen it. We observed and touched it. 2This life was revealed to us. We have seen it, and we testify about it. We are reporting to you about this eternal life that was in the presence of the Father and was revealed to us. 3This is the life we have seen and heard. We are reporting about it to you also so that you, too, can have a relationship with us. Our relationship is with the Father and with his Son Jesus Christ. 4We are writing this so that we can be completely filled with joy.Through Jesus We Have a Relationship With God 5This is the message we heard from Christ and are reporting to you: God is light, and there isn’t any darkness in him. 6If we say, “We have a relationship with God” and yet live in the dark, we’re lying. We aren’t being truthful. 7But if we live in the light in the same way that God is in the light, we have a relationship with each other. And the blood of his Son Jesus cleanses us from every sin. 8If we say, “We aren’t sinful” we are deceiving ourselves, and the truth is not in us. 9God is faithful and reliable. If we confess our sins, He forgives them and cleanses us from everything we’ve done wrong. 10If we say, “We have never sinned,” we turn God into a liar and His Word is not in us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me