Translate

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Day 392 of Giving Thanks

The Christmas meaning is one that eluded me growing up. Yes, there was a baby Jesus in the manger at the church and I remember a story about how there was a” big star” referenced in many of the readings; and much excitement over gifts; but in those days, it was the gifts under the tree, wrapped in sparkling and beautiful paper.

My childhood Christmas was warmth, love and the best presents ever.

Today, Christmas is every day, and my Christmas today, is warmth, love and the best presence ever.

His presence that is everything to me – I am grateful that on the tree, my life is saved and the greatest gift ever prepared, given. I am grateful that I accepted this gift, and therefore I am a daughter of the King. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me