Translate

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Day 383 of Giving Thanks

Truth...
…is not a grey area.
It really is that easy. Just believe.

“Then Jesus said to him, ‘Get up! Pick up your mat and walk.’ At once the man was cured; he picked up his mat and walked.” ~John 5:8-9

We know that we live in a world is in disarray and uncertainty, we do have the truth that is certain and unending and perfect, and available to everyone. I am grateful that I have the opportunity to know my creator to daily get to realize my purpose. My advice for everyone is to take time to get to know your King. This King that loves you so much.

"This is how much God loved the world: He gave his Son, his one and only Son. And this is why: so that no one need be destroyed; by believing in him, anyone can have a whole and lasting life. God didn't go to all the trouble of sending his Son merely to point an accusing finger, telling the world how bad it was. He came to help, to put the world right again. Anyone who trusts in him is acquitted; anyone who refuses to trust him has long since been under the death sentence without knowing it. And why? Because of that person's failure to believe in the one-of-a-kind Son of God when introduced to him." John 3:16-18 (The Message)

Do you know this mighty God?

He knows you intimately – He created you and planned for your life. He desires for you to know Him. It's easy, just go to Him, He's waiting.

When You Begin With Jesus, Know That it is already Finished!

"Jesus told this simple story, but they had no idea what he was talking about. So he tried again. I'll be explicit, then. I am the Gate for the sheep. All those others are up to no good—sheep stealers, every one of them. But the sheep didn't listen to them. I am the Gate. Anyone who goes through me will be cared for—will freely go in and out, and find pasture. A thief is only there to steal and kill and destroy.

I came so you can have real and eternal life, more and better life than you ever dreamed of.” John 10:6-10 (The Message)

If you are lost, once He has a hold of you, He will never leave or forsake you, He is trustworthy and faithful. Come to Him if you are afraid, He will stand up to and conquer all that is against you; and know that the battle was already won. That when you begin with Him, He has already finished the work He set out to do.

"Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.”~Hebrews 13:5

“When he had received the drink, Jesus said, "It is finished." With that, he bowed his head and gave up his spirit.” ~John 19:30.

If you are lost, He will leave everything to find you – for you are His special child, one that has been wonderfully made with a purpose.

"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." ~Psalm 139:14

If you are lost, call to Him and He will provide you with more than you ever expect or can comprehend.

Jeremiah 33:3 says, “Call unto me, and I will show you great and mighty things”.

If you are lost, He is there to take hold of what you cannot handle. He is right beside you and sometimes He will even carry you through.

“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.” ~Matthew 11:28

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me