Translate

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Day 236 of Giving Thanks

It has been a week of devastation and the storm keeps coming - and the waves have reached a truth I wanted to bury. I reach deep to see how I feel, and nothing is coming - I pray for clarity. Today is the first day I cannot reach down to find a substantial place of gratitude; one that will fill a void. 

However, I am grateful that I do not feel alone, especially in the midst of confusion and chaos. Today, as the day closes out, I have more leveling going on. And, in all this I know that there is a purpose and a plan - that somehow rebuilding will occur. In what manner, I am unsure. Fear is not a feeling I would use to describe, but fear of not feeling fearful is new to me. I am sure of one thing, that it is not the battle I expected, or that was envisioned - in all this Father, I pray that the miracle he said it would take will be granted. Lord, it is Your favor I seek. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me