Translate

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Day 258 of Giving Thanks

In a time when I truly felt that I was starting over, refreshing my situation, I realized today, that many parts of my journey are reminiscent of time past. I know that the experiences I have had, make this time a continuation of my journey, but with a renewed vigor, spirit and a heart that is cleared of the past.

Today, my goal is set, and I am requesting from God that, my timing qill match His. Father, thank You for my renewed hope, spunk and desire to do what you designed me to do and the people who will help get me there. I am grateful for the most awesome team, a group of people that is loyal, loving and dedicated to win for their own families too.

Lord, I am ready for my dream, if I am not ready, please continue to prepare me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me