Translate

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Day 259 of Giving Thanks

When I was thought of, I believe that God said, “and this one, will be called Shawn. And, in her journey, she will love will learn the meaning of her name – God is gracious…” It has taken some time, but I know that He truly is gracious, especially in my life. I am grateful for all the lessons of grace. I am grateful for all the ways that He shows me His grace in my life – my lessons through people are enormous; He shows me His love immensely through others.

I would have to say that new people are a true joy and boost for my business; getting to know people and finding out their goals and dreams is my favorite part of what I do – and knowing that I can help them realize their dreams has always given me the most satisfaction. I love relationship and today, I am grateful that through God’s grace, my life’s lessons, I believe that I now understand what relationship is – and every day He teaches me how to be better and better at my relationship with Him and with others.

Father, thank You for Your grace in my life. Thank You for my life and the people in it, and the new people yet to come. I know Lord, that I will disappoint, keep pride away from my heart, and allow for Your love, kindness and tenderness to shine through always – and, Lord, help me to always be gracious. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.

Thank You Lord, for always reminding me that I am not alone, that you are always here, reaching for me, picking me up and faithful. Your grace is enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me