Translate

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Day 262 of Giving Thanks

I am thankful that my faith is tested every day – that I have people in my life who question my stance, my statements and my beliefs. Father, we are in a time of great deception in the world today, so many have been lulled to sleep by the enemy and have fight in them that is actually fighting against themselves, their eternity. Lord, I am grateful that You showed me that You exist, that Your timing brought me through so much darkness and doubt – that now I can stand firmly.

Today, I was secured all over again with just a few words.

"And God said “Let there be light," and there was light." ~Genesis 1:3

Lord it is my journey that I am grateful for today. For all the times I had no answer from You then You surprised me with a much better answer to a prayer, I may have even forgotten about. Thank You for all the wonderful people in my life who confirm Your existence; confirm I am on the right path; those who test my faith; and all those I have yet to meet, and get to look forward to what You will do.

© 2010 Giving Thanks Daily, Shawn Boreta                    
Web: http://shawnsgivingthanksdaily.blogspot.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150327530757809

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me