Translate

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Day 244 of Giving Thanks

So far so good today; it is a “business” work day for me, and my appointment was wonderful; a couple from India, two children, amazing ‘getting to America’ story – I received amazing word today at church (Hosea study). An amazing transformation and what a treasure to hear the words I did today. As I chew on all this, I wanted to write them down.

Thank you God being here with me. I am grateful to hear You during these times. 

When God transform people, He banishes the ghosts of the past - ashes to beauty.

Put God at the Center - one and two  

No matter what I do, God will not give up on me; I may have to start over. Before heading to church today, I wrote as my status – 

 Today I go after my dream. On days when it feels like I am starting all over, I have to realize that the power behind me has been in it way before I began. Father, give me this confidence today as I recommit to my dream and take action today.”


To Start All Over Again
 "And now, here's what I'm going to do:
   I'm going to start all over again.
I'm taking her back out into the wilderness
   where we had our first date, and I'll court her.
I'll give her bouquets of roses.
   I'll turn Heartbreak Valley into Acres of Hope.
She'll respond like she did as a young girl,
   those days when she was fresh out of Egypt.”
~Hosea 2:14 (The Message)

“Pray as though everything depended on God. Work as though everything depended on you.” ~St. Augustine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me