Translate

Monday, October 4, 2010

Day 327 of Giving Thanks

I am truly grateful for the times when I can just do and not plan things in my life – where I get to go somewhere and really don’t have to think too much about it. Tonight I had one of those times. Chris and I had a week-night, date night with about 2,500 people at the Nibbles, Dribbles and Sips event at for the Golden State Warriors Season Ticket holders.  We had a good time, hanging out and nibbling and I sipped a bit.

I am grateful for good times, where we can just be together and have no real agenda or a timeline. And, we will finish the evening with a movie – and our normal planned out, agenda’d lives will continue tomorrow. But for now, no clock, just the rest of the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me