Translate

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Day 344 of Giving Thanks

Where do I begin today? I will start with thanks – Today, I am grateful for God’s persistence in my life. In every moment, I know He is present in my life and I pray that others can know the same presence – that as they awake, they seek His face, His word and the glorious confirmation of His path in their life. And they too can rest well because their eternity is secure.

A friend told me I was a “good teacher” yesterday (complement completely appreciated) – but really I am a student; I am God’s child wholly seeking to live the life He intends, and I praise my almighty Father for his teachings. 

 

"He who refreshes others will himself be refreshed." Proverbs 11:25

My job is to glorify my Father in heaven – to show His works in me and relay the amazing gift He has given me. My friends, it is my pleasure to put Him first - to take no credit and depend on Him completely.
How about you? 

My desire is to grow, learn and share all that God has, while surrounding myself with like-minded brothers and sisters who will help stretch my understanding and solidify His truth deep within my being.


We have much to say about this, but it is hard to explain because you are slow to learn. In fact, though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you the elementary truths of God's word all over again. You need milk, not solid food! Anyone who lives on milk, being still an infant, is not acquainted with the teaching about righteousness. But solid food is for the mature, who by constant use have trained themselves to distinguish good from evil. ~Hebrews 5:11-14


Did you know that you can choose to have complete freedom through depending completely on our wonderful creator?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me