Translate

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day 349 of Giving Thanks

The imagery of God is amazing, and all we have to do is open our eyes to take in the wonderful things of His creation - not only in nature, but in the eyes, smiles and through the spirit of “God in” others all around us.

I am God's child - humbled to be serving such a mighty Father – and with that, honored to be counted among such amazing brothers and sisters. The miracles I experience daily excite me – I no longer see or hear the world as I once did. I am grateful that I see things differently. With His word, my eyes see with God glasses a clear, concise and complete picture of what will come and my ears hear, with God earphones a heavenly orchestra of beautiful truths to praise.

“For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." ~2 Corinthians 17-18 (New International Version)

My life is busy, not complicated. I work full time for a ministry helping women in unplanned pregnancies and love the ministry. My passion is working with others to help them make informed choices to better their lives, not only in business, but through knowing Christ.

Accepting the Lord and knowing and recognizing the Lord have happened at very different times in my life. And, I am excited about this journey God has me on – and I am learning so much through His “no” and “not now” answers to my prayers. Through living my faith out in His will I get to experience the most amazing gift ever – and that is living!


“All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.” ~2 Timothy 3:16-17 (New International Version)


© 2010/2011 Giving Thanks Daily, Shawn Boreta
Web: http://shawnsgivingthanksdaily.blogspot.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150327530757809

1 comment:

  1. I give thanks for being alive and that Jesus Christ will always be near and dear to my heart and has always been there for me through thick and thin regardless of my circumstances and what people say about me.

    ReplyDelete

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me