Translate

Friday, October 8, 2010

Day 330 of Giving Thanks

As I quiet and calm down from a very busy and productive day, I stare at the blank page. Father, I come to You today and thank you for the faithfulness of giving me so many things to be grateful for. There truly is not room here to relay them all. But as I said yesterday, God’s light in my life is a daily blessing.


Many of you who have followed this journey, have also guided my journey. God’s magnificent power directed me to many of the pages I read regularly, the blogs and articles that ministered to my heart and gave me hope daily have permanent imprints in my mind and my heart. Thank you all for your friendship, counsel and faithfulness to our awesome Father, and the love for Jesus that blesses so many with your insights.


Father, I lift my friends up to You tonight and pray for their protection as they do Your work and share their heart-felt and heart-filled words with the broken, pained and seeking. I pray that they will know Your joy fully. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.





Thank you friends - Steve, Julie, Wanda, Sue, Glenda, Diza, Mary, Tammy, Jo, Dana, Aliza, Michelle, and Catherine (my friends who were with me way in the beginning of this journey and are still with me). I love you all very much and I am grateful for all of you. 


Especially grateful to Myranda way in the beginning who read daily upon request. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me