Translate

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Day 335 of Giving Thanks

I am not very good at remembering the exact address of things. I can always find my way, but it is sometimes a bit rough, and that includes bible addresses. This morning my first comment was Today Lord, I am tired. The day is just beginning and I know that all I need to do is come to You in silence, seek Your presence and all will be prepared for me today. What is Your will for my day? "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." ~Matthew 11:28”.

 

Today I am grateful that even though my day started in a fog and a bit of disorientation, that I remembered an important address and gave all my cares to my heavenly Father this morning – I made it through the day. And, as I settle down and prepare my mind for tomorrow. A new day and I can reflect on all the gratitude I have for the wonderful people in my life. Several of the edifiers on the Wonderfully Made page have been such an encouragement.

 

Thank you Denise for your beautiful prayer – Lord Jesus ... Allow Your healing hand to touch and heal Shawn. Touch her soul for she shows in so many ways Your compassion to others. Touch her heart with Your courage and infinite power of love for all. Touch her mind with Your wisdom, that her mouth may always proclaim Your praise and healing power. Guide her as she reaches out to other in your love and help her to lead others to You by my example. Most loving Heart of Jesus, bring my Sister healing and health in her body, spirit. soul and mind that she may serve You with all her heart ,soul and strength. Touch her on Gentle Savior ... this life which You have created, now and forever. Amen.

 “On this day, God wants you to know. . .that as you surrender to Divine providence in your life, you will feel lifted and carried and held. All is well, All is well, All is well. Thank you Ron your constant encouragement; full of grace and wisdom.


It is this that carried me through the day. Your will for me Lord is to have me always remember that it is You who is control. I am grateful for all of my friends, and so thankful that God has placed so many wonderful people in my path.


“Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God. ~Colossians 3:16

“Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe, for our "God is a consuming fire.” ~ Hebrews 12:28-29

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me