Translate

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day 342 of Giving Thanks

This morning did not start so great; anyone with pets can understand, it was just one of those mornings – a cat that has decided the cat box isn’t good enough or, as I will find out tomorrow, has a urinary tract infection, plus for the first time in years, we are dealing with a flea issue – yuck!

So, I fogged our house and as I was putting both cats in the room, we affectionately call the dungeon, one in and the other snuck back out and under the bed she went. After shutting myself in our bedroom and shuffling the mattress off so I could grab her.

Total disarray before 7:30AM; then it was off to drop the car off to the dealership for warranty work and general service; and an hour and a half later, I was in a rental car and off to work.

In between my quiet time and chasing the cat, I happened to see some notes from a few months ago… and they were perfect for today.

"Do you not know? Have you not heard? I AM the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. I WILL NOT grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom." Isaiah 40:28

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests TO ME". Philippians 4:6


I am grateful that today is over and with rest, I will awake to a brand new day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me