Translate

Monday, October 25, 2010

Day 348 of Giving Thanks

I am wonderfully made with a purpose, what a marvelous reality I live in. Thank You Jesus for paving the way.

When I speak, it is what is in my heart that God hears; and it is a pure heart that I seek and a pure heart for people to see.

“Create a clean heart in me, O God, and renew a faithful spirit within me." ~Psalm 51:10 (GOD's WORD Translation)

As I look back on the many days of this journey, I see how God “connects the dots”, the people and the lessons.  I can see growth, stretching and commitment. My commitment was 365 days of giving thanks daily, and as I come up on that year, I see greatly God’s commitment to my life.  

·        I see His commitment to seeing His plans become real to me.
·        I see His desire for me to experience joy, no matter the circumstance.
·        I see His heart extend hope when my surroundings seem unchangeable or hopeless.
·        I see His lessons of love, especially and even through the painful ones.

I am reminded that although I claim it as my journey, it really is God’s and it is my job to be fruitful and trustworthy with His talents. And,

 

“Again, it will be like a man going on a journey, who called his servants and entrusted his property to them.” ~Matthew 25:14

And, I long to hear my master reply:


“…Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master's happiness!” ~Matthew 25:21


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me