Translate

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Day 268 of Giving Thanks

My mind is being used in ways that I never thought possible. God is using others to help do His work, imagine that.  I am grateful that so much wisdom is passed on out of love – this love runs deep in the true body of Christ, and I am grateful that after so long, I understand that I have a place that is uniquely designed by my creator. My uniqueness, talents and bubbly self is viewed as specifically qualified because it was blessed before I was born.

 

My personal journey has always been discovering who I am with God, through Christ – on my own, there have been trials without verdict; “hung jury” or “stale mate” situations. In knowing who I am, allows for so many possibilities and “all systems are ago”. I am excited about my life, even though several things are still not clear. I am trusting, completely trusting, that everything is under control. There is so much from hope from the devastation of my past, to the joyful hope of my future.

 

“O people of Zion, who live in Jerusalem, you will weep no more. How gracious he will be when you cry for help! As soon as he hears, he will answer you." ~Isaiah 30:19

 

I am honored to have a new friend and, now coach who has lovingly answered my prayer, and his calling to minister through sharing his leadership and talents in developing other leaders. My blessings cannot be counted, as they are more than I ever thought possible.

 

Although the Lord gives you the bread of adversity and the water of affliction, your teachers will be hidden no more; with your own eyes you will see them.” ~Isaiah 30:20 


“We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ." ~2 Corinthians 10:5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me