Translate

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Day 285 of Giving Thanks

Today was a husband day. For the first time in months, we actually slept in (me, like a rock) until after 8am. It took a bit of work to get moving today – and exercise was first on the agenda; his was to run a 5k on the treadmill, my plan was to walk to Castro Valley to run a couple errands. A little over 3 miles down the hill, then back home.

Thankfully, I was able to make it without calling Chris to come get me. Mostly pride kept me going – making it up that 2 miles was pretty tough – but I did it!

I am grateful for a restful, yet productive day and time with Chris. Now, it is movie night and I am looking forward to a great night.

© 2010/2011 Giving Thanks Daily, Shawn Boreta
Web: http://shawnsgivingthanksdaily.blogspot.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150327530757809

1 comment:

  1. updated my blogroll. and you were one I HAD to ADD!! I believe in you, girl, and what you are doing FOR Him and WITH us on giving thanks daily.

    ReplyDelete

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me