Translate

Friday, August 27, 2010

Day 289 of Giving Thanks

There is richness in my life that has never been here before. I am excited and confident when I talk about the future – what God has for me – a confidence that it is my time for greatness in my business – and God’s hand is completely on my life

My life is rich because I have access to seeing God’s work and miracles personally and all around me. This is a priceless treasure.

“Wealth and riches are in his house, and his righteousness endures forever." ~Psalm 112:3

There is nothing more that I could want or ask for – I only want to get better at becoming like Christ.  I am content and I am grateful that there is that struggles occur and I am learning to depend on His strength and not mine. And through all this I become a better communicator and have become less worried about “why” things happen and only concern myself with how I react.
  
I am grateful that I realize what an amazing creation I am, and that I can truly do all things because of the image I reflect and the DNA that is His. I am grateful I realize that I have access to the greatest guide and counselor possible and the best handbook with everything I need at my fingertips.

“A faithful (w0)man will be richly blessed, but one eager to get rich will not go unpunished.~Proverbs 28:2

2 comments:

  1. Lord may you help me with my faith so that I would be seen by you as faithful. As you bless me in honor of your word, may I be a blessing to others and a testimony to your faithfulness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tory. Your words are always encouraging.

    ReplyDelete

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me