Translate

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Day 282 of Giving Thanks

I am rarely bored. Today I am grateful that I am a little ADD. I love projects and I love that I can switch pretty-easily from one activity or task to the next. Today that skill was used a lot. There were times, years ago, that I couldn’t stand my inability to focus.

I am grateful that I love to do so many different things, but I am also thankful that there are people in my life who can reel me in and remind me that I have things to accomplish beside playing with photos, glue and tissue paper.

My life is full and today as I started to feel overwhelmed, unsettled and overworked, I remembered to turn on my music – listening to the glorious music of my faith brought me back to the place where I am content.

It is a simple post today – Father, in heaven, I am grateful for all the wonderful people who you have placed in my path – for all the blessings of my life – for all the gifts that I am able to share.

“God's name is a place of protection— good people can run there and be safe.” ~Proverbs 18:10 (New International Version)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me