Translate

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Day 278 of Giving Thanks

I am learning so many things about myself in this phase of my life – some I am excited about, and honestly, some I grieve. The revelation is that I am no longer stuck. My thoughts are mine, and I am going to the right source to help or take over when the change “seems” impossible.

I was asked to talk at our event today – and the theme was “Buy In, Sell Out!” What a great topic and way to live my life. If I  believe in what I am doing, who I am and where I am going; if I am totally committed to all these things, then I am living my life as it is intended – and for me, my business represents all these things for me. I believe and I am committed.  This is the first step to freedom – which was the word that came to mind when I need to say why I will win.

I am grateful for change. Again, today I heard “if you are not growing, you are dying”, a great quote by the great Jim Rohn. I love change – always have, however, change is only good when growing or pruning to promote growth occurs.  And, Albert Einstein said, "You can never solve a problem with the same kind of thinking that created the problem in the first place”. Concretely stated, and I am claiming this for my life.

There are things that I know – my beliefs are in order and that I have a unique part in this world; no one can do what I can do. I am uniquely qualified to do great things. What I am learning is that my thoughts are what prompt the change and growth – that I need to do what I can do, and God will do the rest. I cannot ask Him to do what I am capable of doing on my own. This is freedom to me.

“It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery.” Galatians 5:1

I put myself in position and I do the things necessary to win. I get around people who are tough on me, who I know can push me, stretch my limits, and love me through the process!
Affirmation: I am not going to live an ordinary life. When I position my life, I stand out. My business fits “me”, it fits my style, it fits my personality and it fits my desires to be free. I decide everyday to BE STRONG AND COURAGEOUS and I do it even if I am afraid, discouraged or things are not going as you want them to. I expect the changes necessary to accomplish what God designed me to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me