Translate

Monday, August 9, 2010

Day 273 of Giving Thanks

This morning as I arrived at work, I needed a lift… so I listened to: Seize the Day, by Carolyn Arends.

“Chai Tea, soy latte, no water”…. I may be up all night – but that wasn’t the best part of Starbucks tonight. I met with the most wonderful and beautiful ladies and I am excited about the possibilities. Both of them are moms with daughters the same age as Myranda, professional and are around my age. I am so grateful for the encounters that I am given in my life; and the great people God places in my path.


A few months back, while shopping for shoes and I met Sandra; we had several times on the calendar set to get together and we moved and shifted our times.  She at one point determined that we did not need to get together – and I convinced her to just “grab a cup of coffee”; tonight we met, she brought a friend, and I am confident that they will both join me in business.


This afternoon, I prayed for movement; for a feeling of contentment as I visited with my two new friends. And, it was good.  I will trust that God’s plan includes all the details of every day; and that I can give all my concerns to Him. And in all this, I will find joy in every moment and do the best work I can do, and let others know that I am different, I hold His light!

 “Celebrate God all day, every day. I mean, revel in him! Make it as clear as you can to all you meet that you’re on their side, working with them and not against them. Help them see that the Master is about to arrive. He could show up any minute!”~Philippians 4:4-5 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me